Haiya guys...i'm back with my camera review.....
now i'm gonna talk about my yashica MF-2 Super, it was my granpa's..i found it 2 years ago and i decided to give it a try...
The Camera techspec:
- Auto Shutter speed, i guess...but the light sensor is not as good as any RF or SLR camera. it just got stucked around 1/100 or 1/50...
- it has f/3.8 apperture
- Free Focusing (1meter minimum distance from your object, if you do more closer than 1meter, it will gives you some blur out of focus images)
- Glass Yashica Lens (but not very glassy...it feel's like plastic lens though, not very sharp)
- Built in Flash
- Viewfinder, (quite accurate i guess...)
- Full Plastic build camera body
- Self timer
- using 35mm films
it's not very toycamera i guess, but it will give you "toycamera feel" images (better than instagram, because it's not digitally edited...hehehehhe :p). I guess, it comes from the plastic body and the cheap glass lens. It's a great camera though if you wanna try some simple analog point and shoot camera..
The minus is the free focus and a slightly fat body so it won't fit on your pocket.. :p
i hope my review will help you to give a camera reference....
Cheers....keep analog, keep using films!